The main legal function of marriage is to ensure the rights of the partners with respect to each other and to ensure the rights and define the relationships of children within a community. Lets see how to treat, respect and love your wife feelings in Islam in a proper manners.
Importance of Marriage in Islam
Islam also regards marriage as a way to acquire spiritual perfection.
The Prophet (S) said, “One who marries, has already guarded half of his religion, therefore he should fear Allah for the other half.”
Muslim Relationship Rules
Islam, the wife plays a major role as she completes half of your Deen. Treating your wife with kindness and muslim wife rules has great rewards!
10 Useful Tips on How to Treat Your Wife in Islam (Quran & Hadith)
- Islam rights of a wife says be like a friend to your wife. Understand her situation, help her, and care for her like a friend especially after you get married.
- Give her advice and correct her mistakes in private. Do not taunt or scold her in front of everyone. Explain to her in a gentle way privately
- Give her quality time. Do not involve yourself so much in the job, take time and be with her to make her happy.
- Always eat food together. Feed her with your hand, especially in her hard times. Its the best way on how to treat your pregnant wife in islam.
- How to treat your wife in Islam to live a happy life? You should share every happy moment with her. The more happiness you share, the happier she becomes. Apart from this, listen to her when she is upset. Be her best friend and try to solve her problems.
- Surprise her with gifts. Make her happy with gifts that she likes.
- Getting into an argument? Stay calm! Explain to her when the situation gets normal. There’s nothing wrong with being sorry, or accepting your mistakes. Even if it’s her mistake, stay calm. Arguments, abusive words, and misunderstandings are caused due to the devil (Satan).
- Help her in cooking and cleaning at home, it’s Sunnah! Do not treat her like a servant.
- Praise her for the effort that she takes to keep your family happy. If she fails to be a good wife in something, then teach her. Never scold her to taunt her, this is the worst thing to do! Respect her, and her family.
How a Man Should Treat his Woman
According to Mahabharata, by cherishing the woman one virtually cherishes the Goddess of prosperity herself. A wife under Hindu law is not only a “grahpatni,” but also a “dharma patni” and “shadharmini.”
Ephesians 5:25 reads, “Husbands, love your wives, as Christ also loved the church and gave himself up for her.” Your unconditional acceptance of your wife is not based upon her performance, but on her worth as God’s gift to you. If you want to love your wife unconditionally, always be sure her emotional tank is full.
What does Quran say about wife rights?
Once Mu’awiyah asked the Prophet (peace be upon him), “What are the rights that a wife has over her husband?” The Prophet replied, ” Feed her when you take your food, give her clothes to wear when you wear clothes, refrain from giving her a slap.
Are husband and wife equal in Islam?
Al-Quran guarantees equality in the relationship between husband and wife,” the group said
What does Islam say about hurting your wife?
“Under no circumstances is violence against women encouraged or allowed in Islam.
What does Quran say about treating your wife?
He told the Muslims: “Fear Allah in respect of women.” And:
“The best of you are they who behave best to their wives“.
What prophet said about a wife?
Prophet Muhammad said, “The best among you is one who is best to his wife, and I am the best among you in my dealings with my wives.”
What does it mean to dishonor your wife?
To dishonor someone means that you bring shame or disgrace to them.
What is disrespectful in a marriage?
Nagging, criticizing, stonewalling, lying, put-downs, pressing the other, treachery, and threatening to quit the relationship or marriage are a few examples of disrespectful behaviors in relationships.
What surah to read for love between husband and wife?
Recite Surah al Muzzammil (Chapter 73) 41 times while blowing breath into some delicious treats with your right hand’s palm, then offer them to your spouse to eat. This will foster or grow the love between a husband and wife.
Muslim men should know how to treat their wife in Islam in a respectul, friendly and loving way. You can read above context I’ve shared the complete explanation with references.